Laurel Wood Gardens is an all inclusive estate providing a ceremony site and a reception site for your convenience. Cecelia M. Redman, owner of Laurel Wood Gardens has conducted 675 weddings in the last 12 years and believes “it’s your day and should be exactly what you want”.Laurel Wood Gardens includes the following features and accommodations for your special day:
- Bridal parties have access to the main floor of the home which includes the bridal dressing room decorated in antiques with full length mirrors, a groomsmen dressing room, and a full kitchen for your use.
- The main floor opens onto a large deck with a permanent tent covering with seating accommodations up to 85 guests. The main deck then has a series of smaller decks and stairs that lead down to the lawns and a second canopy to accommodate larger parties in elegance.
- All tables and chairs for the reception are provided as well as linens for the cake, DJ, sign-in, and gift tables.
- The ceremony itself takes place underneath a three hundred year old live oak tree which makes for breathtaking photos and memories that will last a lifetime.
- A heart shaped wrought-iron arch under the tree is provided for the ceremony which is decorated with silk flowers in a color the bride chooses. Additional decorations include the cake table, an arrangement for the sign in table, the reception deck and inside the house.
- Laurel Wood Gardens also has services of a horse drawn carriage available for that perfect fairytale entrance. Horse and carriage also includes decorations in silk flowers.
- Music is provided while your guests enter the ceremony location and await your entrance. Processional music is also provided for the ceremony.
- Laurel Wood Gardens coordinates the wedding and is available to meet your needs. Laurel Wood Gardens will also help with the set up for the reception.
“At Laurel Wood Gardens we host only one event per day which allows that day to truly be your day. The bridal party has access to our estate for a total of 8 hours, 3 hours before the wedding and 5 hours after the wedding, as well as 1 hour for a rehearsal which is scheduled during the week before the wedding. We love doing weddings and helping people with their event, and we would love being a part of your special day.”
Please visit our Contact page to schedule your consultation and tour of the estate.